Little Explorers Day Nursery & Preschool joined the Family First Nursery Group in December 2021, providing a dedicated team of practitioners and the best in childcare and early learning experiences for our children.
Our philosophy is that children are active learners, supported and challenged by adults. Our children experience a wide variety of learning opportunities encompassing all areas of the Early Years Foundation Stage based on these seven areas of learning and development:
- Communication and language
- Physical development
- Personal, social and emotional development
- Understanding the world
- Expressive arts and design
The welfare and wellbeing of the children placed in our care is of paramount importance and great care is taken to provide a safe secure and stimulating environment in which you will allow your child to develop confidence, independence, and good social skills in what will become their second home.
We believe anyone entrusted with the care of a child must see themselves as an extension of the care and support provided by that child’s parents, that’s why at Little Explorers we build close partnerships with our families to provide you with absolute confidence and peace of mind with the highest standard of care for your child.
In addition, we deliver our own key areas of learning:
- Through experiences the children explore their curiosities and learn to become more emotionally resilient and can overcome and solve problems in their play, encouraging them to become ‘Little Engineers’
- We provide a variety of activities to develop children’s speech and language, to enhance their ability to form friendships, take turns and encourage them to become ‘Little Explorers’
- We encourage independence and free thinking by allowing the children to choose and lead activities based on their own interests and do things for themselves. Observed by our practitioners’ children become ‘Independent Explorers’
- We provide musical exploration, physical activities and a wide variety of art and craft activities which allow children to bloom creatively, and become ‘Little Artists’
- We promote cultural awareness and celebrations, respect, mindfulness, mental wellbeing and emotional literacy, encouraging them to become ‘Little Humanitarians’
Call Back Request
If you would like us to give you a call back at a time which is more convenient for you, please fill in the form below.